Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank You to My Air Jordan XI 11 Bred Cake Supporters!

I just want to take a moment to thank all my cake supporters! Quite a few of you have shown a lot of interests and positive support for my unique bakery creations, especially the recent Air Jordan 11 Bred shoe cake that I baked. I want you to know that your support is giving me great confidence, as I am a young baker in Houston who is working hard to have a bakery of my own in the near future. For now, all the things you see in my blog is from my own kitchen, but hopefully soon, I will have my own bakery. This is why I would love for you to give me all the support / feedback if possible!!! Please send me any feedback you got via email or twitter!

And to give back to my supporters, I would like to "treat" them when I do open my bakery in the near future. Please simply email me at whiskthis@gmail.com or follow me on twitter @whiskthis. I will keep you guys in contact!

With utmost appreciation,
-Sandia

Sandia Horng
Website: http://whiskthis.blogspot.com
Email: whiskthis@gmail.com
Twitter: @WhiskThis